Open to NCC Members, state association representatives, members of the press, government officials, academia, and other interested parties.
The National Chicken Council invites you to attend its 67th Annual Conference scheduled on October 26 – 27, 2022 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC. Join the industry to learn about current legislative, regulatory, political, business, agricultural, economic, and international trade issues affecting the chicken industry, and to meet and network with other individuals working in the industry.
Registration Fees to attend
- National Chicken Council Member – $995 per registrant
- Non-member – $1,145 per registrant
- State trade association representative – Complimentary
- Press – Complimentary
- Academia (faculty only) – Complimentary
- Government officials – Complimentary
- Friday, October 14th: Register to attend the conference with NCC by this date.
- Friday, October 14th: All hotel reservations must be made by this date. After October 14th, hotel accommodations at The Four Seasons cannot be guaranteed and group rates will no longer apply. After October 14th, the prevailing rate at The Four Seasons, which will be substantially higher than the NCC hotel room rate, will be quoted. At that point, you may book the prevailing rate or stay at an alternative hotel.
Business Professional: suits, button-down shirts or blouses with a blazer.
Conference Cancellation Policy
The National Chicken Council must receive cancellation notification by e-mail to [email protected]. No cancellation can be strictly accepted by telephone.
For registrations cancelled after Friday, October 14th, $550 of your conference registration fee will be forfeited.
“No Shows” (no notification of cancellation to NCC prior to the start of the conference) will forfeit the full registration fee.