[wptabs style=”smoothness” effect=”slide” mode=”horizontal”][wptabtitle]HOME[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
All NCC board members and official representatives from NCC processor and allied leader member companies are invited to attend the June 2019 board of directors meeting.
Important Registration Information
On-line registration is necessary for all those that plan to participate in the June board meeting. If you are a current member of the NCC board, official representative from a NCC processor member company or official representative from an allied leader member company, you (and your spouse) attend the meeting on a complimentary basis.
- If you are an elected NCC board member, official representative from an NCC processor member company or official representatives from an allied leader member companies, but cannot attend the meeting, you may designate a substitute to attend the meeting in your place on a complimentary basis. That individual’s spouse may also attend on a complimentary basis.
- If you are a guest at the meeting, a registration fee of $600 per individual applies in order to attend the meeting. Therefore, fees to attend the meeting for a guest and their spouse would equal $1,200. Guests are defined as any person (as well as their spouse) attending a board meeting who are:
- Not currently sitting on the NCC board as an elected director;
- Or, is not the designated official representative from an NCC processor member company:
- Or, is not the designated official representative from an NCC allied leader member company;
- Or, is not attending as a substitute for an NCC director or allied leader official representative that is unable to attend the meeting.
Schedule of Events
Location and Amenities
Set against the backdrop of the Wasatch Mountains, the Montage Deer Valley in Park City, Utah is located 36 miles (approximately 40 minutes) from Salt Lake International Airport (SLC). SLC boasts over 600 flights daily and ranks as one of the top airports in the nation for on-time performance.
Montage Resort Information
The hotel contains 154 deluxe rooms and more than 66 suites and residences, ranging from one to four bedrooms. Guestrooms average 600 square feet and suites range from 1,000 square feet to 3,200 square feet.
The vibrant and historic town of Park City is just minutes away from the Montage resort offering shopping, dining, and cultural events.
- State-of-the art 35,000-square-foot, indoor/outdoor Spa Montage, with 29
- Indoor lap pool with outdoor sundeck
- Fitness room with free weights and machines
- Yoga/aerobics studio
- Spa boutique
- Full-service beauty salon
- Miles of mountain trails for hiking and biking
- Educational programs that include art, cooking, and wine classes
- Large outdoor swimming pool area
- Daly’s Pub offering four bowling lanes and billiards room
The Montage Deer Valley, Park City: Hotel Room Rates and Important Information
- The National Chicken Council nightly hotel group rates in the “run-of-house category” are $385 per night
- The rate for a resort queen/queen category is $425 per night
- The rate for a hotel resort suite is $595 per night
Currently, all room rates are subject to a 10.95% tax. Food and beverage and all other hotel purchases are subject to 8.95% tax.
To Make Hotel Reservations
Meeting participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations at the Montage no later than Tuesday, May 28. After that date, hotel rooms will only be available as space permits and group rates will not apply.
- To book your hotel accommodations click the following link: https://book.passkey.com/go/nationalchickencouncil
- You may also call The Montage Deer Valley at (435) 604-1300 to reserve your hotel accommodations. Be sure to reference the National Chicken Council Board of Directors Meeting in order to secure NCC group rates.
All hotel room reservations made under the National Chicken hotel room block must be booked no later than Tuesday, May 28.
Important Information About Reserving Hotel Accommodations:
- You are responsible for booking your own hotel accommodations.
- All hotel reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card.
- Cancellations by individual guests may be made without penalty seven (7) days prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellations within seven (7) days will forfeit the deposit on record.
- The Montage will bill you one night’s room rate if you fail to check in on your scheduled arrival date.
- The Montage will bill you one night’s room rate if you check out prior to your scheduled departure date as confirmed upon check-in.
- The Montage will extend the group rate two (2) days prior to June 20 and two days after Saturday, June 22, based on room and rate availability, for rooms requested on or prior to the cutoff date of May 28. Those early arrival and extended stay hotel rooms are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Resort Fee at the Montage is $40 per room, per night.
Included in the resort fee are the following amenities and services:
- Round Trip Bellman Gratuities
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary High Speed Internet in Guest Rooms
- Access to Spa Montage, including wellness center and select fitness classes
- Guest use of the spa’s sauna and steam rooms
Check-in & Check-out Times
Guest accommodations will be available at 4:00 p.m. on arrival day.
Check-out time is 12:00 Noon.
[wptabtitle]GOLF & ACTIVITIES[/wptabtitle]
Information On Golf and Other Group Activities
A golf tournament is scheduled for Friday, June 21 on the Lake Course at the Mountain Dell Golf Course. Shotgun start at 12:30. Round trip group transportation from the Montage to the golf course will be provided via motor coach. The golf course is approximately 30 minutes from the Montage
For more information about the Mountain Dell Golf Course, visit: https://www.slc-golf.com/mountain_dell_golf_course/
Golf fees are $225 per person, including transport to the course, golf cart, box lunches, and beverage coolers. You can sign up to participate in the golf tournament online when your register and reserve rentals clubs at $64 per set.
If you wish to set up your own foursome, please email Maggie Ernst the names of the players to [email protected]. If you do not inform NCC of a particular foursome, you will be paired with other available singles. Pairings for the June 21 tournament will be distributed to all golfers via email approximately two weeks prior to play so that you will be aware, in advance, with whom you are playing.
If you plan to play golf at other times during your stay, you will be responsible for making your own arrangements. Contact the Montage Concierge regarding area golf options.
A spouse breakfast has been scheduled for Friday, June 21 at 9:00 a.m. in the Grand Ballroom Promenade at the Montage. Please be sure to let your spouse know about the spouse breakfast and please register her via online registration if she plans to participate so that NCC knows how many to expect at the breakfast.
Additional Information About Group Activities Scheduled on Saturday, June 22
Lunch on Historic Main Street, Park City, June 22 at 12:30 p.m.
Choose One of Three Restaurants:
- 501 on Main
- Wasatch Brewery
- High West Distillery
- Cost is $160 per person, includes three-course plated lunch and beverages,
Includes round trip transportation from Montage to Park City restaurants and back to the Montage
Park City Walking Tour and Hiking Options:
Saturday, June 22 at 1:45 p.m.
- Two-Hour Art & Wine Pairing on Historic Main Street.
Tour Led by Huffington Post Wine Blogger Kirsten Fox
Includes three gallery stops and six wine pairings
Includes round trip transportation from Montage to Park City and back to Montage
Cost is $250 per person
- One-Hour Guided Walking Tour of Historic Park City at 1:45 p.m.
Includes tour and admission to the Park City Museum
Includes round trip transportation from Montage to Park City and back to Montage
Cost is $40 per person
- Two-Hour Guided Hike at 1:00 p.m.
Includes Scenic Chair Lift Unlimited Pass
Cost is $115 per person
To help you plan your Park City visit and for more information about the area, activities, local events, click on the following links:
The Montage Deer Valley in Park City, Utah is located 36 miles (approximately 40 minutes) from Salt Lake International Airport (SLC)
The resort’s address is:
Montage, Deer Valley
9100 Marsac Avenue
Park City, Utah 84060
Phone: (435) 604-1300
Driving Directions from Salt Lake City Airport to the Montage
Drive to 1-80 East from Crossbar Road and Terminal Drive
Continue on 1-80 East to Summit County
Take Exit 145 from 1-80 East
Continue on Utah 224 to Montage Deer Valley
Montage Deer Valley, Resort Parking
The Montage provides valet parking for all vehicles. Self-parking is not available. The parking charge is $34 per car, per day valet parking fee.
Dining Information Page
Montage Dining Options
Montage Deer Valley’s signature restaurant, celebrating classic continental cuisine in an unforgettable mountain setting, offering guests a relaxed yet refined dining experience.
Serves America’s favorite classics from gourmet burgers and fresh cut fries to hand spun shakes and craft spirits.
Daly’s is a pub style eatery offering classic comfort food such as brick oven pizza, burgers, steaks, and fish & chips, along with recreational pastimes including bowling. shuffleboard, and English darts.
Stylish dining venue featuring the freshest sushi in Park City within an intimate setting adjacent to the Vista Lounge and Terrace. Custom rolls and sashimi are the order of the day at Yama Sushi. Translated from the Japanese word for mountain. Yama sushi serves the finest seafood along with sake flight pairings and beers from around the world.
With the most scenic views in Park City, Vista is Montage Deer Valley’s mountain great room where friends and family gather to share alpine inspired cuisine and enjoy the best in live entertainment. Centered around a beautiful fireplace, guests delight in talented musicians, handcrafted cocktails, and classics such as fondue, cheese, and charcuteria for an authentic Park City dining experience.
Local Restaurant Suggestions
(For more information or directions, contact the Montage Concierge)
350 Main Brasserie
350 Main Street
This exquisite New American Brasserie uses the freshest ingredients and classic techniques for its acclaimed, globally inspired cuisine. They have a warm, wonderful bar offering signature cocktails.
Butcher’s Chop House
751 Main Street
Located at the base of the town lift, Butcher’s is a contemporary steak house with something for the whole family. Wrapped in raised panel cherry hardwood, Butcher’s offers fresh ingredients, certified Angus burgers and hand cut steaks.
424 Main Street
Using fresh local ingredients Café Terigo offers hearty cuisine inspired by Northern Italy and Southern France. They serve lunch and dinner in a warm atmosphere with friendly and efficient service.
368 Main Street
Step through the door and you will think you stepped across the border. Festive lighting, wrought iron detail, Southwestern throw pillows and an authentic Mexican tile floor create this fabulous illusion. Chimayo offers distinctive Southwestern cuisine. Chimayo’s signature Margarita is a local favorite.
151 Main Street
Nestled at the top of Historic Main Street, every detail of a rustic Italian country farmhouse gives Grappa its romantic atmosphere. The menu reflects a more refined and sophisticated approach to Italian cuisine. The wine menu reflects a commitment to Italy and California.
High West Distillery
703 Park Avenue
The High West Distillery and Saloon is the worlds’ only ski-in gastro-distillery. They are passionate about great whisky, vodka, food and American roots music. See firsthand how they make their award winning small batch whiskies. They are family friendly and specialize in Western comfort food.
Prime Steak House & Piano Bar
804 Main Street
Enjoy dinner while listening to fabulous live music. Serving perfectly aged Midwestern corn-fed beef and broiled to perfection in an 1800 degree broiler to seal in the juices and flavors; Prime offers an exceptional dining experience.
434 Main Street
Purple Sage has brought style back to the old 1895 Telephone Building on Main Street. Purple Sage serves American Western cuisine in a stunningly beautiful restaurant unique to Park City. Purple Sage supports farms, ranches and fisheries that are guided by principles of sustainability.
540 Main Street
Located in the renovated historic Masonic Hall on Main Street, this modern restaurant, with dark woods, soft candlelight and fresh flowers offers Utah’s finest performers, nationally acclaimed cuisine and award winning service with a Forbes 4 star rating.
Royal Street Café
7600 Royal Street, Silver Lake Lodge, Deer Valley
Royal Street Café offers our award-winning cuisine with scenic deck dining. Offering lunch throughout the summer season. Menu options include creative appetizers, salads, Panini’s, Deer Valley’s famous Turkey Chili and specialty entrees. Fine wines and seasonal cocktails are also available.
442 Main Street
Shabu offers a freestyle interpretation of Asian cuisine. Shabu-Shabu hot pot cooking and sushi are just part of Nobu-trained Chef Robert Vailaika’s unique menu. You won’t want to miss their inventive offerings and sake martini bar.
990 Main Street
Vinto offers wood fired pizza and fresh seasonal Italian cooking with serious attention and detail throughout. It captures the efficiency of a fast casual restaurant with an inspired play on modern Italian style.
577 Main Street
Warm finger towels, deep jade table settings, curtained booths and attentive service are reminiscent of Shanghai during the 1930’s. Start your evening off with a sake martini shaken table side, followed by an eclectic mix of Asian cuisine influenced by French cooking techniques.
Wasatch Brew Pub
250 Main Street
A local favorite, the Wasatch Brew Pub serves its award-winning beers along with a full bar. The menu offers comfort food at an affordable price. The pub offers beautiful decks for outside dining. Prime sports viewing and pool tables are available in the Cantina.
Website not available, phone: (435) 649-0900
Windy Ridge Café
1250 Iron Horse Drive
Windy Ridge Café’s fresh ingredients, homemade soups, pastries, breads and fast service define this wonderful eatery. Serving lunch and dinner daily, come to enjoy this convenient alternative to dining on Main Street.
586 Main Street
Located in the heart of Old Town Park City, Yuki Arashi offers the freshest seasonal fish flown in from the West Coast and Japan. The menu consists of traditional Japanese sushi, sashimi, tempura, maki and Asian tapas. The Asian tapas are a contemporary mix of Korean, Japanese and French cuisine featuring the best seasonal ingredients.