NATIONAL CHICKEN COUNCIL
2022 JUNE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
June 23 – 25, 2022
The Ritz-Carlton South Beach, Miami, FL
Open to NCC Board Members, Allied Leader Representatives, and Invited Guests Only
National Chicken Council invites you to attend its Summer Board of Directors Meeting scheduled on June 23 – 25, 2022 in Miami, Florida.
Advanced registration is required. Register here.
Registration Fees to attend:
- NCC Board Member (and Spouse/Companion) – Complimentary
- NCC Allied Leader Member Company Official Representative (and Spouse/Companion) – Complimentary
- Substitute (and Spouse/Companion) – Complimentary*
- Invited Guest – $660**
- Invited Guest’s Spouse – $660
- For invited guest registrations cancelled after Wednesday, June 15th, $330 of the guest registration fee will be forfeited. Registration fees are not refundable after Wednesday, June 22nd.
- Registration fees for the golf tournament and group activities are not refundable after Friday, June 3rd.
*Substitute is defined as an individual designated by the elected NCC board member, the official representative from an NCC processor member company or the official representative from an allied leader member company, who cannot attend the meeting.
** Guest is defined as an individual who is:
- Not currently sitting on the NCC board as an elected director;
- Or, is not the designated official representative from an NCC processor member company;
- Or, is not the designated official representative from an NCC allied leader member company;
- Or, is not attending as a substitute for a NCC director or allied leader official representative that is unable to attend the meeting.